|Welcome to World Vision International Online Application System.|
NOTICE: We strongly recommend you use Internet Explorer Browser when browsing the World Vision International Employment site. You may experience some difficulties if you are using other browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
Please note that in order to be considered for a vacancy listed on the World Vision International Employment website, you must register and submit a COMPLETED final online application form. Resumes received via email/mail WILL NOT be considered.
Please see the following instructions for: registering, submitting your one-time online application form and applying for a specific vacancy.
STEPS TO REGISTER
STEPS TO FILL OUT THE ONE-TIME APPLICATON FORM
STEPS TO APPLY FOR A SPECIFIC VACANCY
STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR ONE-TIME APPLICATION
- Go to the main vacancy page and log in using your Username and Password
- Double click on the vacancy for which you would like to apply.
- While in the opened vacancy advert, click the button Apply Online.
- You should receive the following confirmation:
- Your application will automatically be submitted and you will be logged out.
- If you want to apply for another vacancy, go back to Step 1.
It is important that you come back and update your one-time online application from time to time. To update your application, please follow the steps below.
Once you apply for a position, you will not be able to edit your application or edit your attached resume for that particular vacancy. Please be sure to update any information PRIOR to submitting your application online for an open position.
- Click the Log In button on the vacancy page.
- Input your Username and Password. The system will log you in bring you back to the main vacancy page.
- Click the button My Resume. This will open your saved 5-page application information.
- Click on the Edit button in the top left area of the application information. This will open the application for you to edit and fill out.
- Edit the application thoroughly. Please do not use the Save or Cancel button. Those will close the application. Rather, use the Next button which will save your application and then move you to the next page.
- On Page 5 (the last page), you are able to reattach an updated CV and then click Submit Final button.
- Once successfully submitted, you will get the following confirmation that you have successfully submitted your application information and then you will be automatically logged out.
If you experience any technical difficulties while completing/submitting your online application, please submit your questions or comments to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in World Vision International.