|Welcome to World Vision International Online Application System.|
NOTICE: We strongly recommend you use Internet Explorer Browser when browsing the World Vision International Employment site. You may experience some difficulties if you are using other browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
Please note that in order to be considered for a vacancy listed on the World Vision International Employment website, you must register and submit a COMPLETED final online application form. Resumes received via email/mail WILL NOT be considered.
Please see the following instructions for: registering, submitting your one-time online application form and applying for a specific vacancy.
STEPS TO REGISTER
STEPS TO FILL OUT THE ONE-TIME APPLICATON FORM
Whether you are new to this online application system having just registered, or you are a returning applicant who is already registered in the system (after 22 March 2011) please follow the process below:
- Check the email address provided during registration for a confirmation of your Username and Password. Return to the main International Vacancy Page to log in and complete the online application form.
- Click on the Log In button at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Input your Username and Password. The system will then log you in and bring you back to the main vacancy listing page.
- Click on the My Resume button to open the application form for completion. Complete all pages and fields of the application form. Do not use the Save or Cancel button to go to the next page. Those will close the application. Rather, use the Next button which will save your application and then move you to the next page.
- On Page 5 (the final page), please be sure to attach your CV and then click Save as Final button to save your one-time application form.
- Once successfully submitted, you will receive a pop-up notification that you have successfully submitted your one-time application information and you will be redirected to the main vacancy page. Follow the steps below to “Apply for a Specific Vacancy”.
· Should there be any incomplete fields in your one-time application you will be notified when attempting to Save as Final and the system will redirect you to the page that contains missing information.
· You will be unable to apply for any specific vacancies until you save your application as “Final”.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR A SPECIFIC VACANCY
STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR ONE-TIME APPLICATION
- Go to the main vacancy page and log in using your Username and Password
- Double click on the vacancy for which you would like to apply.
- While in the opened vacancy advert, click the button Apply Online.
- You should receive the following confirmation:
- Your application will automatically be submitted and you will be logged out.
- If you want to apply for another vacancy, go back to Step 1.
It is important that you come back and update your one-time online application from time to time. To update your application, please follow the steps below.
Once you apply for a position, you will not be able to edit your application or edit your attached resume for that particular vacancy. Please be sure to update any information PRIOR to submitting your application online for an open position.
- Click the Log In button on the vacancy page.
- Input your Username and Password. The system will log you in bring you back to the main vacancy page.
- Click the button My Resume. This will open your saved 5-page application information.
- Click on the Edit button in the top left area of the application information. This will open the application for you to edit and fill out.
- Edit the application thoroughly. Please do not use the Save or Cancel button. Those will close the application. Rather, use the Next button which will save your application and then move you to the next page.
- On Page 5 (the last page), you are able to reattach an updated CV and then click Submit Final button.
- Once successfully submitted, you will get the following confirmation that you have successfully submitted your application information and then you will be automatically logged out.
If you experience any technical difficulties while completing/submitting your online application, please submit your questions or comments to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in World Vision International.